10 best islands for the honeymoon in Asia
El Nido, PhilippinesWith its pristine white beaches, El Nido is famous among honeymooners for its rich coral gardens and amazing wildlife. The elating lagoons and secretive caves add the thrill to the place. Counted among stunning beach honeymoon destination, this beautiful island has the lot more to offer to the newly-wed couples. They can enjoy many activities along with an exceptional romantic dining experience.
Suggestion for your days in El Nido :
- Island hoping is the major attraction to add an ecstasy to your honeymoon.
- Try Mountain biking together to add a tinge of adventure to your romantic journey.
- Amplify your fun with snorkeling and scuba diving at Biscuit Bay.
Bali, IndonesiaFrom its exotic private beaches to its bracing volcanoes, Bali is an incredible island honeymoon destination. It is a perfect escape for newly-wed couples with its picturesque views. The iconic beauty of Bali tempts the love-birds to consider it among top travelling places.
Green rainforests boasting Romantic beach villas are the perfect hideaways to make your honeymoon a memorable affair.
Did you know Bali is also listed in our Best Places to visit in Southeast Asia ?
- The ancient temples with architectural relevance showering spiritual blessings to start your marital journey together.
- Jimbaran Bay is the best place to swoon in love while having a swimming session together.
- Couples here also enjoy scuba diving which transports them to a romantic coral dream world together.
Hong KongWhat could be better than lazing around on the sandy beaches under blue skies with your better-half? If this is your idea of a perfect honeymoon, Hong Kong is the appropriate island to hit. From its world class hospitality to bustling urban life, the place has everything to offer to make your honeymoon an exotic affair. With its exquisite dine-in experience, it welcomes every visitor with a great zeal.
Best things to do in Hong Kong for couple :
- A stroll around the city during the night witnessing twinkling lights when the love is sprinkled in the air and romance is at the peak.
- Enjoy the stunning views of city from the Victoria Peak beholding the hand of your beloved.
- A romantic ride in the city’s oldest public transport – Peak Tram.
Sri LankaNot just the romantic resorts, Sri Lanka is worth exploring as an exotic place for its surreal beaches. The free-flowing rivers and the trekking extravaganza make it a desirable honeymoon destination. Many historical structures like monasteries, age-old stupas and statues also add value to have a great time together.
Honeymoon your way in Sri Lanka :
- The astonishing city of Galle and the elaborative stay-in villas in its vicinity are perfect to for a secluded honeymoon.
- A memorable visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage for a lovely day-spent together.
- Visit the tooth relic temple in Kandy which is declared as the UNESCO world heritage site to seek the blessings for your marital bliss.
MaldivesExplore the majestic turquoise water in this smallest island country in the world. Floating bungalows and world-class scuba diving are the major highlights of the Maldives, making it an outstanding honeymoon destination. With more than 1000 islands, the blue lagoons and the elaborative reefs are all set to make your honeymoon a surreal deal.
Couple's activities :
- Snorkeling and Scuba diving with your better-half are not-to-be-missed deals here.
- The delectable sea-food spread will make your evenings perfect with your partner. Try an exotic Maldives cuisine to quench your gastronomical cravings.
- Stroll hand-in-hand along the sea-shore on the full moon night to witness the glistering sea-water.
SingaporeThe only island-city-country in the world which is popular among honeymooner for its electrifying nightlife and exceptional shopping experiences. The bizarre beaches of the city are more than perfect to spend a memorable time with your spouse. The lip-smacking food also gives love-birds a reason to spend a wonderful time here.
Recommendation for further reading : Top Asia Travel Experiences
Langkawi, MalaysiaWith a large number of islands, Malaysia is a true bliss to spend an exaggerated honeymoon at a secluded island. Langkawi is one of the popular destinations with its moderate adventures to add a tinge of adventure to your romantic endeavor. It lies on the west coast of Malaysia and surrounded by turquoise, turning out to be the bliss for love-birds. Made up of 99 islands, the jungle class hills and exciting paddy fields perfectly sets a romantic environment for honeymooners.
Highlighted experiences :
- Experience the enlivening view of Gunung Mat Cincang at the Langkawi Sky Bridge with your spouse.
- Click some memories of your honeymoon at Eagle square and enjoy shopping together at the duty-free shops in the vicinity.
- Witness the breath-taking views of Langkawi together from a cable car at Jalan Telaga Tujuh Teluk Burau.
Koh Samui, ThailandExperience the bluest of water at this beautiful island in Thailand which makes it a perfect honeymoon destination. Palm-fringed beaches are the perfect gateway to a romantic honeymoon with splendid nature views. This second largest island in Thailand offers splendid resorts and luxurious spas that most of the love-birds prefer to make their honeymoon an enticing affair.
What to experience
- Stay at lavish resorts and spa like SALA samui or Anantara Lawana to make your honeymoon profligate.
- The crystal waters here call for a fantastic scuba diving and snorkeling with your beloved.
- Chaweng Beach must be explored for its enthralling night-clubs to rock the dance floor together.
Malaysian Borneo (Sabah)With renowned diving destinations as Mabul and Sipadan, Malaysian Borneo is a place worth to explore for its abundant wildlife, coral reef and rainforest. The untouched beaches here make this place nature’s paradise for the honeymooners. You can see rarest orangutans, which are just available in the two places in this world to make your honeymoon a memorable affair.
Beside the beach :
- Trek at Mount KinaBalu will add adventure to your honeymoon.
- Enjoy watching the rarest of animals at Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary together.
- Head to Sipadan to enjoy audacious snorkeling or scuba diving.
Macleod Island, MyanmarWith its simplified beauty and iconic views, this amazing island is appropriate for a secluded honeymoon. The unspoiled nature here offers pristine beaches and amazing diving spots. With just one resort, Myanmar Andaman Resort, this isolated island offers a natural paradise to the honeymooners.
See more : Mergui Tours
For honeymooner time :
- Explore together the rich local culture of this stunning island.
- Indulge into water activities and hike upto its highest peak at 173 meters to enjoy an incredible view of the island.
- Enjoy the underwater scene and marine life together with an exciting diving at Arabian Sea.
After a hectic wedding affair, who doesn’t want a calming vacation at the sandy beaches to gear up for the next inning of life? Asia’s stunning islands are the perfect gateway to steal some moments from the city’s hustle bustle and spend a relaxing time with your spouse over the crystal waters, amazing underwater life and exotic diving sites.
These are the 10 best Asian honeymoon island destinations to realize your dreamiest honeymoon:
Travel InspirationUpcoming Hot Travel Spots in Myanmar
Top Eco Tourism Sites in Myanmar
Top Places to Visit in South Myanmar
Mr Pierre from France
Insider Travel Tips
" Myanmar has many things to offer for all visitors and we are happy to introduce you the experiences both well known and unknown with our best hospitality. All tours are customize and flexible "
Myint - Myanmar Travel Expert
Top Tours for 2018 - 23The Call of Irrawaddy
8 days / from $ 0
Romantic Myanmar Honeymoon Tour
10 days / from $ 0
1 days / from $ 0
Myanmar Packages / Tailor Made Tour